Colley’s has a full service department at each of our three locations. Our service area covers nine counties in New York and seven in Pennsylvania. We service our pools and spas as well as those from other pool companies. All of our service vehicles are equipped with a Global Positioning System so we may serve our customers more efficiently. Please call your nearest location for:
- Swimming pool openings and closings
- New filter, pump, gas heater and solar heater installations
- Sand changes
- Trouble Shooting your Pool
- Equipment repairs
- Leak detections and repair
- Chemical deliveries
- Weekly cleanings
- Mobile Water Testing service
- New Home Owner’s Pool School (some fees and restrictions may apply)
- FREE estimates (on new equipment and Loop Loc installs)
Colley’s also has a full service and repair shop at each of our locations where you can bring in your equipment for repairs, tune-ups and filter acid baths.
Spa & Hot Tub Services
Colley’s services all brand name manufacturers’ spas and hot tubs. Our experienced technicians will also open and close your hot tub.
GPS Fleet Management System
Colley’s uses state-of-the-art equipment, such as their GPS Fleet Management system. This equipment allows Colley’s to better serve their customers. The GPS system is able to locate any one vehicle out of the fleet at a moment’s notice. If a customer calls in with an urgent matter, our service coordinators are able to identify who is closest to the location and dispatch a truck immediately to service their area.